Address: Piazza Germano del Mastro, 9

Description

The church, probably built in the 16th century, is the result of reconstruction following the earthquake that struck the village in 1706.



Exterior

The horizontally crowned facade is framed with corner cantonal stones and has a stone portal, with molded cornice and pediment, in the middle. Above it is a horizontally crowned rectangular window set between two square windows.

Interior

The interior is a single rectangular room and has an altar dedicated to St. Rocco which dates back to 1529.